This fusion of East and West cuisine certainly will impress your family. Try it, and let them wow your cooking skills. Just make sure you make the right preparation. This will take an amount of time, around 30 minutes. But once it’s done, you can promise your family a delicious and healthy dinner.
Teriyaki Chicken Casserole Recipe
- Prep time: 35 mins
- Cook time: 15 mins
- Total time: 50 mins
- 2 small skinless chicken breasts (boneless)
- 10 g (¾ cup) low-sodium soy sauce
- 120 ml (½ cup) water
- 50 g (¼ cup) brown sugar
- 0.9 g (½ tsp.) ground ginger
- 1.5 g (½ tsp.) minced garlic
- 15 g (2 tbsps.) cornstarch, and 2 Tablespoons water. Mix them into smooth cornstarch paste.
- 340 g (12 oz.) or 1 bag stir-fry vegetables, steam/cook according its directions
- 700 g (3 cups) cooked brown or white rice
- Preheat oven to 350° F (176° C). Take the baking pan and spray with non-stick spray.
- Mix soy sauce, brown sugar, ½ cup water, garlic and in ginger a saucepan. Cover it with the lid.
- Boil the mixture over medium heat. Once boiling, remove lid and let it cook for one minute more.
- Once sauce is boiling, add cornstarch paste and stir. Cook it until thicken. Remove from heat.
- Take the prepared baking pan, put your chickens on it. Then pour the sauce over them. Bake the chicken for 35 minutes. Remove from oven. Shred the chicken on casserole dishes
- Add cooked vegetables and rice. Pour the remaining sauce, and gently toss everything together until combined.
- Bake the casserole for about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes.
- Enjoy with drizzle of sauce on it