You don’t have to be a master chef to make this yummy chicken. All you need is just several chunks of fresh chicken, brown sugar, Italian dressing mix, and your dependable oven. That’s it, and in 30 minutes you’ll have those golden brown delicious chicken. Add some green beans dan generous parmesan rice grits, you’ll have a satisfying dinner. Like to try?
Brown Sugar Italian Chicken Recipe
- Prep Time: 5 Mins
- Cook Time: 20 Mins
- Total Time: 25 Mins
- 5 boneless chicken breasts (skinless)
- 1/2 cup (60 g) brown sugar
- 1 (0.7-oz or 20 g) packet Italian Dressing Mix
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees (or 218 if you’re in Celcius regions). Take a baking pan, line it with aluminum foil. This foil prevents the sugar juices from sticking the pan. It’s hard to remove, so don’t forget to line it with the foil.
- Prepare the chicken coating. It’s easy, jus combine the brown sugar and Italian dressing mix.
- Coat the chicken with the mixture. Put them on the pan. Pour the remaining brown sugar mixture on the chicken.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Next, broil the chicken on HIGH setting for 1-2 minutes (or until the sugar caramelizes into tasty golden brown color).
- Your chicken is ready.