This will be your emergency recipe in your hungry time, or if you want to impress your friends. The ingredient’s so simple, and you can make it with an oven only. It’s also quick, from the prep up to the serving time only need about 35 minutes.
Simple Garlic Chicken
- Prep Time: 5 Mins
- Cook Time: 30 Mins
- Total Time: 35 Mins
Serves : 4
- 4 boneless chicken breasts (skinless)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 50 g (4 tbsps.) brown sugar
- 14 g (1 tbsp.) olive oil
- Herbs and spices, as desired
- Preheat oven to 450°F (232°C). Take your baking pan and line it with aluminum foil. Brush the foil with oil or spray with cooking spray.
- Sauté garlic with the oil until tender. Remove from the stove
- Stir in brown sugar and add herbs and spices as desired.
- Take the chicken, season it with salt and pepper. Don’t forget to pour in the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
- Bake your chicken for about 30 minutes or less (depends on your chicken size), or until juices run clear.
- Your simple chicken is ready