This is another simple and juicy chicken recipe for you. You only need 4 ingredients. No complicated prep and long cooking time. It’s also easy, even if you’re a beginner.
Easy Garlic Butter Chicken with Green Beans & Potatoes
- Prep Time: 5 Mins
- Cook Time: 40 Mins
- Total Time: 45 Mins
- Serves : 5
- 4 boneless chicken breasts (skinless)
- 2 cups of cut potatoes
- 14-oz (400 g) fresh green beans (as alternative, use 1 bag frozen vegetables), any variety
- 12-oz (340 g) or 1 pkg. Creamy Garlic Butter Chicken Campbell’s Oven Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F (204°C). Put your baking pan and arrange the chicken breasts on it.
- Place potatoes around the chicken. Add with the green beans and finish with Spread Campbell’s Oven Sauce on top.
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until chicken juices run clear and potatoes tender. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Enjoy your chicken.